To serve Pinellas County residents and guests with safe, courteous, transportation—with nothing less than the caring quality we’d want our own family members to receive.
To provide dependable, innovative and efficient transportation solutions to the community, corporate partners, and government agencies we are privileged to serve.
To maintain a meaningful commitment to community, through:
- Support of the hospitality and tourism industry that has a such positive economic impact to area
- Services that contribute to our community’s safety and quality of life
- Active participation in civic leadership
- Philanthropic support of health and wellness organizations
- Direct donations to faith-based institutions promoting Judeo-Christian values
To support our valued customers, the independent contractor drivers, empowering them to succeed as entrepreneurs, through:
- High-quality resources, such as
- Top-notch vehicles and maintenance
- Advanced dispatching technology
- Specialized equipment for enhanced driver and passenger safety
- Best practice education for safe, sensitive service providers
- Advocating on behalf of the drivers and their passengers for minimum standards and regulations that
- Maintain a level playing field within the local industry
- Require accountability in the interest of public safety
Our Core Values
Our core values are the heart of the United Taxi corporate culture.
- Focus on Safety.
- Focus on Quality Service.
- Conduct all interactions with integrity, respect and compassion.
We encourage every member of the management team and staff to incorporate our core values into all interactions with one another, independent contractor drivers, passengers, community organizations, government agencies and corporate partners.
To follow the tradition of our families’ five decades of local industry-leading experience to continue as the trusted provider of valued transportation solutions in every community we serve.