Book your ride on demand
Book from a computer with our online web booker
- Book a ride for immediate service or in advance.
- Get a fare estimate by entering your pickup location and destination.
- Our GPS live tracking feature allows you to watch your cab arrive on a map and receive “on approach” notifications when the cab is near.
- Locate the United Taxi nearest you.
- Create a handy list of favorites by nickname, like Home, Work, Gym, or Favorite Bar.
- For pick up address, let the GPS fill in your current location. For both pick-up and destination, you select from recent locations history or saved favorites, or enter the address manually. When you enter the first few letters of the name of one of the many popular destinations in our database, a popup list will present a list of stored locations for quick selections.
The free United Taxi Clearwater app is available for Android smartphones and tablets, Windows phones and for iPhone and iPad.
United Taxi rates are clearly posted on the passenger window.
For a rate quote, use the United Taxi Clearwater fare estimator feature in our free smartphone app and online taxi web booker.
Select the “Fare Estimator” button. Provide your pickup location and your destination location and click the “calculate fare” button.
The web booker and app will provide estimated fare and travel time.
United Taxi fare is calculated at $2.25 per mile, reflected by a meter that is clearly visible to the passenger, plus a $2.00 pick up fee and waiting time (if applicable).
Waiting time is approximately 45 cents a minute or $27 per hour.
United Taxi is Home of the $36 Airport Special — one low rate for Tampa Bay International airport transportation from any location in Pinellas County, for up to four passengers.
United Taxi has a cab stand at the St. Pete / Clearwater International Airport.
For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, and American Express).
Corporate and professional charge accounts, complete with itemized monthly billing, are available to qualified applicants.
To open an account, see Corporate and professional charge accounts.
All drivers are independent contractors; tips are at the discretion of the customer.